This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030225   

Michael considered fate at 20:37   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
So I haven't been able to make a decent stir fry since I left college. Somehow it never comes out good. I think it has something to do with the fact that I am always trying only cook one portion and I have to run around and do all the steps myself. It was so much easier when we would all sit around in the college pad choppin onions and steaming rice and shootin the shit. Anyhow, last night I broke the curse of the stir fry and made what is quite possibly the best stir fry I have ever made in my entire life. I won't go into detail but damn it was fucking good. I even got the rice right.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: