This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030211   

Michael considered fate at 18:22   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Some wonderful ha-ha quotes for you all this fine evening:

I'd say she is wickedly fucked up in a way that is the complete opposite of fucked up. All the very good parts of very, very bad.

-imo

I need to find something like [your motorcycle racing] because I can't ride my pipet at 6000 rpm.

-T.Bone Scandawgs

I think that to define smelting would be this: we went drinking and got some fishing done too.

-Zachery P. Hanley

Love isn't chirping birds and chiming bells for me..but it certainly
is bright smiles, warm sun, bubbles, and that full feeling


-Natalie "Don't forget to send a bag of rice to the clown in the
whitehouse" Murphy


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: