This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030224   

Michael considered fate at 18:47   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Tony over on the busblog says we still live in a world where getting naked and being loving freaks people out and how true, how true he is. But he also said he never talks about other bloggers on his blog because, well.. uh.. actually I'm not entirely sure why.. it got mumble jumbled there at the end of his post and then in the very next one he was talking about his friend (he had just sworn that he doesn't talk about friends in his blog either.. actually he swore he didn't talk about anything at all in his blog cause.. well, that's just it.. i don't know why.. He does swear every once in awhile though). I digress. It was a good point that 'ol Tony had. People are very freaked out about getting naked and being loving. Why is that? People are very very insecure. It's a shame. I'm at fault too, don't get me wrong.. I'm just sayin.

But to get to the point of this post : why don't I have a 40 foot sailboat?
Why don't I even have a 34 foot sailboat? And I know what you're going to say, folks. You're going to tell me I don't deserve one and that I'm a greedy little pandy fackler and maybe if I wasn't such an asscake. Right. Well you know what I have to say about that? You're all absolutely correct.

But I'll be the one laughing when I am sailing off into the sunset .. alone... with a reeeally big boat insurance bill... and mooring costs... and maintenance.. and I have headache already.

MIiiiiiiikey mike


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: