This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030327   

Michael considered fate at 10:54   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
The bottom of my coffee cup is thick with syrupy sugar. The sidewall is caked with brown residue and the occasional splotch of darkness from instant hot cocoa. Near the bottom, about half an inch up, rings and rings of pure white circle around like a midnight photograph left with it's shutters open. The spoon leaves trails of pearl in the thick thick sludge. My coffee cup is Boston and my spoon is the traffic at night, the masses of metal and glass and reflector plastic leaving trails of red glows, as it races down I-93. Except it's white... so maybe they're all driving backwards.

Marvin the Martian decorates the outside of the mug with... a Mug shot.

Formal Charges: it reads, Attempted Destruction of the Planet, Exceeding Speed Limit, Possession of Laser Gun.

What?! Since when has it been illegal to possess a laser gun? Those liberal antigun zealots have even managed to infiltrate the merchandizing department of Warner Brothers'! .. Planting little seeds.. on my coffee cup... on my television.

If the only thing I am ever charged with in my life is possession of a laser gun.. well... that wouldn't be half bad. I'm already a thief and a lier and a not-very-good omelet artist.. possession of a laser gun wouldn't be half bad. Light Amplification by the Stimulated Emission of Radiation


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: