This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030306   

Alex considered fate at 01:57   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Dude. You leave the funniest messages in the fucking world. If I wasn't so ass-fuck tired right now, I would transcribe them right now. I was sitting in the toilet, with nothing to do but listen to your messages from last week, saved on my phone, and frankly, the chuckling was interfering with my business. Ross quotes are fantastic. I switched phones, your's was one of the lucky numbers that was deleted. So please send them, again. work & home.

You know what, there is no question in my mind that life is as slippery a concept as one can encounter. Conciousness, anyway. Awareness. These things are essentially meaningless, because they cannot be experienced apart from one's own brain, and one's own brain is constantly in a state of flux.

People don't put half the salt or sugar they should into food. FUCK. If I had a dollar for every dish that could have been saved with a pinch of salt, or a spoon of brown sugar. Damn.

Fun that sam is on the trail. Did you drink for Carnaval? St Patties is comin my way, hard.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: