This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030308   

Michael considered fate at 19:10   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
I was quite toasted last night.

A few things let me down. Life. Friends. Luck.

Luck let Matt down. His car is toast and it comes at not the bestest time.

I make no sense when I'm drunk:

It's a good thing that I'm not powerful. Late at night when I'm alone and honest with myself I realize how much I would slide from the presupposed norm of benevolence. Late at night I think I would in fact smite my enemies with a swish of the hand and not even a beat of the heart. I am evil and I know it and that, I think, makes it worse. I'm not one of those ladies who, unawares of her materials, walks among the people with a confused and vacant gaze thinking why doesn't everyone like me? I am the tiger - a hunter - the aggressive, but wait... I am the scavanger, the gatherer. I take what I can get as much as that may be what I can violently take it is the limit of myself and I am aware and ever lesser for it.

In this world we two types of people. There is the dumb and the dumber. When the dumb make mistakes the dumbers are there to make up for it, tell us it's okay, and we'll do better next time - of course.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: