This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030331   

Michael considered fate at 15:13   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
I wish I liked baseball more.

It's a relaxing form of entertainment. It doesn't call for intense eye-bleeding attention but if you blink, you could miss the biggest play of the game. There is a soft roll to the announcers voice and the quiet ping of the foul balls striking off the bat that make me want to go to sleep - in a good way. There is also long periods of dry boredom punctuated by quick flashes of speed and action - sort of like life itself. And sometimes, going back, way back, there is the anticipation, the anxiety, the hopefulness, and of course the let down when the center fielder pulls it in off the wall.

Two of the most enjoyable webwriters I have read were both baseball fanatics. They were both guys too. I'm not sure what that means. I'll get back to you on that one.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: