This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030329   

Michael considered fate at 15:02   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
IE6 crapped out on me today. No explaination. No note.

So I fired up Phoenix, since it was on here and wow.. not so shabby. I tried it before just to see how it was doing on the speed issue but since IE worked I never spent much time with it and now.. wow.. would yah look at that cow. IE seems bloated and slow in comparison. Maybe I'm just crazy cause IE has always seemed to be a bit of a speed demon ... or maybe my computer is using IE to send every bit of information it possibly can to Microsoft now that I have the latest update - and that's slowing down things a tad.

Regardless, Phoenix is proving a decent alternative.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: