This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030310   

Michael considered fate at 10:46   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
If I got 37 cents per post from my large and loyal readership ( okay, I know.. it's never going to happen but bear with me ) then I would be looking at around $35.00 a month. And heck, if I was getting paid I'd probably post a lot more. $35.00!! I could, like, live on that and stuff. That's enoough for ramen every day and hot dogs on the weekends! That would buy you, like, 25 key copies... or enough Wendy's 99 cent salads to choke a horse. $35 would buy you not 5, not 10, but probably close to 15 wax toilet seals! And, since I'm not quite the elitist that tony is, I bet I could get a good running car after a year of saving... ohh.. look at that. $35 x 12 = $420. heheh.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: