This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030312   

Michael considered fate at 13:00   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
International Poke Your Neighbour in the Eye and Do a Little Dance Month

I've been swearing a lot lately, I noticed. I feel a little bad about it, but not too badly - so fuck you too. Also, fuck tony for beating me to the punch. I had a great post about the new big bomb and all it's shiny orange goodness but he beat me to it. It's what I get for being a slacker.

So I heard it's National... or heck, even International Women's Month. It makes me wonder if there is an International Men's Month. Once, when I was little, I flipped through an entire wall calendar looking at every single event marked on it from New Year's Bank Holiday (Scotland) to full moons to Boxing Day (Canada) because I thought it was just outrageous there might be a Mother's Day and Father's Day with no Kid's Day. NO KID DAY? I screamed. What the Fuck? (I probably didn't say what the fuck, but since I'm on the kick..) Then, somewhere - maybe in late August, I'm not really sure - I found Kid's Day. No kidding.

Update: Kids day is August 3rd! It has it's own website! International Men's Month is June!


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: