This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030305   

Michael considered fate at 12:27   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
So i had to rethink this whole no-drinking plan.

1) Sam and Devin are gonna be on the trail for a reeeaally long time.

2) Not a single one of my friends or co-workers seem to think it's a good idea.

3) This month of March that I chose as a start is where one finds both Mardi Gras and St. Patties day!

Okay, three strikes and I'm out. I admit it - I have no will power. I am weak and not worthy to even look in the direction of the nearest AA meeting hall. The only friend who shall not judge me in this, my hour of despair, is my old pal - the pint of Guinness.

I'm still taking it easy. A beer here, a beer there. Saving the good times for St.P's and whatnot.. course, you know what they say (paraphrasing): a beer here, a beer there... soon it adds up to a lot of.. uh... beer


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: