This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030321   

Michael considered fate at 12:41   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
So today was t-shirt and jeans day at work. Not because anyone said so or because anyone else is wearing jeans and a t-shirt.. only because I decided that I was too lazy to change out of the clothing I fell asleep in.. okay, that's a little lie.. I changed t-shirts. Then I put on a baseball cap to cover my greasy little haircut and ran out the door. It was warm and sunny and there was moistness in the air from last nights rain. The roads were wet even though the sun had been shining for hours already. I drove to work as if I were on a motorcycle - eyes darting about for patches of sand and debris. I'm not convinced it's safe enough yet to bring the beast from it's cave. I'm anxious, but I think I'll wait for a good heavy rain to clear the roads.

When I got to the office I immediately removed the fleece since it's actually quite hot. I ran for the coffee machine, tripping up at the table of donuts, and finished off with a bagel and cream cheese. Then, as I headed back to my desk, I noticed it - Oil. To be a little more specific, Klotz motorcycle oil - on my t-shirt. The remains of it, anyway. Fuckers.

In an attempt to improve my overall filth appeal I washed my hair in the bathroom sink. Luckily the "boys" bathroom here at work is outfitted with a large tub-sink and I was able to shed all my clothing and climb into the thing, naked, and wash myself like a monkey under a waterfall. The watermelon anti-bacterial soap served as wonderful shampoo and I freshened my nether parts with a splash of listerine.

Good thing someone left their toothbrush in there cause I was able to get all the jam out from between the toes.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: