This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030305   

Michael considered fate at 17:03   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Super Duperb!

I once had an old game for the Apple IIe. There was a part where, as you made your way through the different problems, it would compliment you for each answer you got correctly.

Excellent Choice! it would say. Congratulations it would exclaim.

One time, after a particularly difficult puzzle it said to me:

Superb!

And I was super excited (at age 7 or something) that I had found a typo. Even super smart adults who are computer geniuses make mistakes!

I was very proud.

I showed my dad.

He informed me I was wrong.

Superbly wrong


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: