This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030327   

Michael considered fate at 10:34   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment

Yo, I'm going to write to you, because I'm high.


Thanks buddy.


I must communicate the thoughts I have been having. Really so I can let them go, even if they are stupid, so that I can enjoy the rest of the night. Wow. The word night was about as much working memory as I could muster there, buddy boy. Hot damn.


Go right ahead. Be my guest.


What the fuck is the matter with me?


Discussion for another time, my friend.. move along.


Okay, three things


I'm all ears.


1) self estem issue, the ideal vs. percieved self. How this relates to domain specific Self esteem, and social comparison being analogous to other comparison.


Uhhh....


2) Color constancy and other visual program become unlinked when high. You can see things differently than you do otherwise, and this is related to my previous perception that you can feel like you're in diffferent places


Okay.. I sorta buy that one. But do you have a theme here? An underlying point to make?


3) idealized self doesn't exist, except in one's own mind. That this should be your driving force in life seems ironic, for it is the same drive that spoils all your fun.


Are you saying your not having any fun? Or perhaps you don't idealize yourself? Perhaps you just gotta smoke some more weed dude.



Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: