This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030311   

Michael considered fate at 09:21   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
You know what's irritating as fuck? People who think they are weird. Or different. Or insanely crrraaaaazzzy... (unless they really are crazy). If you find yourself saying things like "Yah, I'm just weird like that" in conversations with strangers - stop. If you respond to quizical looks with "I know I'm soooo different, aren't I?" - stop.

We know you're weird and different and ugly and we've already gotten over it. _Everyone_ is an oddball so you're not original when you tell us about how odd you are. We don't care if you eat peanut butter and cheese sandwichs. Well, yeah, we care.. cause that's interesting.. feel free to have the "What sorts of odd sandwichs do you eat?" conversation with us but don't expect us to give you points for the vile concoctions you put in your mouth. People drink grain alcohol. People slurp drano smoothies in times of depression. Somewhere out there, right now, someone is eating a bull's testicles. PB/Cheese is *not* weird.

Guess what? I'm not going to be your friend just because you save bottle caps and sleep in a batcave. I'll be your friend because you make witty and interesting conversation. I'll be your friend because your dad has a bodyshop and my car is in need of repair. I'll be your friend cause your sister is H A A A T (that's hot, with an emphasis on hot). But I WON'T be your friend just cause you insist how weird you are. It's old and boring so get over it.

Footnote: Yes, I'd like to know your SAT score.. cause fuck, I'm curious.. but no I'm not going to ask you because I don't want you to think I'm getting into a pissing match - cause I'm not, I'm just curious. So if you want to know *my* fucking SAT score you better get real chummy with my parents or bring it up in a non-competitive way.. cause there ain't nothing more embarrassing than a mother fucker beaming with superiority asking you "so what did you score on the MCAT?" and then looking sad and confused while you modestly admit that it was astronomically higher than theirs. Your standardized test scores don't entitle you to a date with that hot guy serving drinks or that bimbo at the corner table, so get over it. Your high school GPA doesn't entitle you to a lower mortgage rate and..

YOUR I.Q. NEVER MEANT ANYTHING IN THE FIRST PLACE


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: