This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030405   

Michael considered fate at 19:22   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
1. Kittybukkake will be making it into the left hand column, me thinks.

2. Someone bitched at me for not being in the left column (the people list, not the link list) - but I didn't know where they were! If you tell me, I'd know.

3. I've been meaning to mention on here that we got a new paper shredder at work. With all this crazy HIPAA shit (that's Health Industry Portability and Accountability Act to you, biatch) we need to assure that all that private medical information we may or may not handle gets shredded to itty bitty bits. With the advent of CDs and CD-ROMS and CD-Burners, sometimes sensitive information comes in the form of CDs. These need to be destroyed.

Thus: The paper shredder shreds CDs as well. It even has it's very own CD slot. It'll eat a disc in about 1.5 seconds flat.

Spice Girls.. Ace of Base.. O-Town.. Fear the shredder.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: