This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030411   

Michael considered fate at 11:25   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Again, the Friday Five:

1. What was the first band you saw in concert?
In an official sense: They Might Be Giants, who have since stooped to tv show theme songs and other questionable projects - but I still dig them. But as a kid I definitely remember attending a Leon Redbone show at the Maine Arts Festival when it was in Deering Oaks Park in Portland, ME many many years ago. Champagne Charlie was his name.

2. Who is your favorite artist/band now?

Balk! You can't ask that. It's not fair. However, in the spirit of the Friday Five, I give you five:
Weezer
Beastie Boys
OAR
Frank Black
Canned Heat

3. What's your favorite song?

How can you ask these questions?!?

Right now.... hmmm. Hank Williams Sr: Jambalaya.

4. If you could play any instrument, what would it be?

If I could play my guitar instead of just poke at it as I tend to do that would be nice. The guitar and the piano seem to be two of the most universal instruments - either one would be nice.

5. If you could meet any musical icon (past or present), who would it be and why?

Just meet? What's the point? I can't imagine anyone would prove to be amazingly enlightening in just a brief meeting. If, however, I could spend a day with someone.. Maybe I'd go with John and John of TMBG.. sit around with them drinkin some beers and just chilling out. Or Willie. I bet Mr. Nelson and I would get along grandly.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: