This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030405   

Michael considered fate at 19:07   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
And I'm going to continue on with the boring question/answer shtick just to give you people something to read. Today, Saturday Scruples.

1. Outside a conference room in a hotel, participants are enjoying sandwiches, coffee, and pastries. You could use some refreshment. Do you help yourself?

No. It's not that I think it would be wrong, maybe just that I think I couldn't get away with it.. or it's too much risk of looking like an asshole for not much in return. With any investment you have to identify and accept the risks or turn away.

2. It's a sweltering night and you don't have air conditioning. Your new neighbors are away and their swimming pool looks inviting. Do you cool off in it?

Fuck yah. No Questions there. I do clean up my floaters when I'm done, though.

3. Your teenager nervously confesses that s/he is sexually attracted to his/her own sex. Do you react in a supportive way?

Uhhhh.... I don't have kids so this is extremely hard to say. I can't even answer the question "If your teenager wanted to pierce their nose, would I react in a supportive way?" I might say yes now, but no if I actually had the kid. Perspectives, people, perspectives.

But for throughness: I probably wouldn't react (positively or negatively) much at all.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: