This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030424   

Michael considered fate at 15:23   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Five common translations for you non-daters - from the 2003 datespeak dialect to english:




2003 Datespeak DialectEnglish
"I met them at a coffee shop in the Old Port - they were reading Tolstoy""I met them online at hotornot.com - they put Toy Story as a keyword"
"He drives a Porsche""He lied to me and said he drives a Porche"
"Sorry.. your sister just isn't my type""Goddamn she was ugly!"
"I was thinking about trying internet dating""I'm desperate"
"I met my wife over the online!""She came in a UPS box from Russia"


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: