This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030422   

Michael considered fate at 17:45   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
I don't know if I mentioned my little motorcycle adventure earlier - but to quickly reiterate: out in rural cow country. engine sputters. engine dies. I roll to the side of the road, look confused, scratch my head. start the engine again. try to drive off only to have the engine stall out again. A few minutes later my friend rolled up on his bike and when I went to show him the problem the bike worked fine and I haven't had a problem since.

Who cares?

Well, no one, except me and my motorcycle mechanic. But I bring it up because someone suggested a curious thought the other day: Maybe I got abducted by aliens.

You believe in that shit?

Okay, no, not really. But they brought up a good point. Lots of people report problems with things like electronics and engines right before or after an alien abduction.

Lots of people experience problems with things like electronics and engines cause the shit is just broken, too, yah know.

Okay, point made. But that's just it - I haven't had any problems with the bike since. She purrs like a kitten. She doesn't sputter or hesitate or even suggest that she is unhappy in anyway whatsoever. Leads me to believe that perhaps... the glowing orbs came down for a look-see, yah hear?

But it's still not conclusive.

No, you are right. But is anything really conclusive? I mean, there are other factors that point to an abduction..

Like..?

Like my lack of motivation lately. I'm having terrible trouble keeping on track. It's like my brain is a little scrambled. Like those little skinny-finger-fuckers were playing around upstairs and they didn't put things back the way they found it.

You've always been an unmotivated lazy fuck

Hmm. Okay...okay... How about this! My gastrointestinal tract has been acting *awfully* weird lately.

Ewwww

Yah yah.. just bear with me. For the last few weeks I've been really.. well.. let's put it this way: Not one big boa constrictor - lots of little garter snakes.

Oh God

Hmm. yah. I guess you're right. Well what about my muscle spasm? The one I've been getting up the side of my ribs that feels like bubbling water? The one that has been freaking out for a week now?!

Oh? Alien baby, perhaps?

Now you're talking.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: