This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030415   

Michael considered fate at 11:41   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
It's This-or-That Tuesday:

1. File taxes as early as possible, or wait until the last possible minute?

The early bird gets the worm

2. File electronically, or mail paper forms?

Mail paper forms. Makes you feel like you actually did something so you can skip tomorrow's run

3. Prepare your own taxes, or have someone do it for you?

I can get someone else to do my taxes? Ohh.. oh.. I gotta pay. I get it.

4. Are you a saver or a spender?

Save save saver. To a fault

5. Do you prefer to carry cash, or pay with plastic (credit/debit cards), or by check?

Plastics are one of man's most useful invention.. And I'm not just talking about the material. Checks are antiquated.. cash burns a hole in my pocket

6. You're broke and desperately need a job, but the only places that are hiring are retail or fast food places. Which would you pick?

Retail

7. Keeping track of your money: are you more meticulous or careless about it?

No meticulous note taking per se, but it's "all up here" (taps empty head)

8. What do you do if you find yourself with a lot of change weighing down your purse/pocket/wallet? Do you try to spend it to *get rid of it*, or do you put it in a jar or a piggy bank?

I am the only person I know who never has change - because I actually spend it. Not to get rid of it but because it is convienent. There isn't anything more satisfying than paying with exact change!

9. Which form of fake money do you like better...Monopoly money or those chocolate coins covered with gold foil?

Chocolate coins - no question. Unless they melt. That's no good.

10. Thought-provoking question of the week: You find a wallet containing $5,000 in cash, as well as several credit cards and the owner's drivers' license. Your rent is due tomorrow and you're short $200. Do you take the money (some or all of it) and mail back the wallet anonymously...or do you return the wallet with all contents intact?

You're saying I should return the wallet?.. Just kidding - I doubt I'd take the money. Screw corporate america - protect the little guy. Then again.. what's some dude doing with five g's in his wallet? Hmmm...


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: