This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030401   

Michael considered fate at 14:55   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Month #2 and the new roommate pays with a Western Union money order again. Maybe he just doesn't like the banks. That's fine, I tend to hate them too, but it makes me wonder that he said he was just inbetween bank accounts for the moment. How long does it take? He hasn't relocated from a far off place so it's not like he had to change for that reason. Maybe he gets paid under the table? Maybe he wants to keep his mug off the IRS' hitlist by avoiding financial institutions of all sorts. If I could manage, I would. I'd take all my money out at once - ask for it in ones - and walk backwards away from the counter with my hands raised in the the single-finger salute so the cameras could catch my message real good. They'd need to catch it the first time around cause I wouldn't be back to reiterate. Life wouldn't be easy with all that cash but it would be liberating. In a world where paper money seems to be heading the way of the dinosaur I'd like the opportunity to saddle up and ride one before they're gone.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: