This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030414   

Michael considered fate at 15:00   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Saw the new trailer for The Matrix: Reloaded and almost wet my pants. Closed my eyes during the big fight scene, though, cause I don't want to ruin *all* of it. Ducati content is confirmed - Trinity looks to be a bad ass two-wheeler.

Got the May GQ this weekend and Keanu was on the cover. It reported that he gave a million of his own money to ensure Pacino was in the Devil's Advocate. Took pay cuts for the Matrix.

He is, also, a motorcycle fiend. His first sports bike: GSXR 750.

Wonder what he thinks of the Ducati in Reloaded. It's grey and looks to be a 996 but I only got a quick glance at it cause Trinity was busy dodging the traffic coming in the opposite direction.

Makes you wonder why movies don't have to put disclaimers up like the car commercials do. I'm pretty sure when I see the terrain flip over in that SUV commercial from straight to curvy road - that ain't real. I'm pretty sure that when the luxury sedan is doing 360s on the salt flats - I shouldn't try that at home in downtown Portland.

Professional Driver on Closed Course. No fuck.

Took the bike out yesterday evening for a spin around the city and it was wonderful. She was sprightly and spirited and running in fine form. She purred like a kitten. She loves to run.

Ebayer sold me a rear tire a few weeks back and it still hasn't arrived. Said he sent it two Friday's ago. Might be time to open up a can 'o whoopass.

Drove the 2.0 litre VW Beetle this weekend. Felt like the boy in the bubble.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: