This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030421   

Michael considered fate at 23:09   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
So I'm good at sticking my foot in my mouth.

BritCoal: hey mo, you should set me up with ang so we can live happily ever after.
MoxxxxxxXX: she is sitting right nest to me
MoxxxxxxXX: haha
MoxxxxxxXX: woops
MoxxxxxxXX: your bad

Yeah. thanks. Just what I needed. The only solace I can take is that perhaps, maybe, I made someone smile today.

Came three pegs short of a double skunk yesterday. Got creamed in game two, as well.. Won the next three games (two by one peg) but it was a hollow victory. Should have cleaned up.

Slipped up, fell off the wagon, and drank Saturday night.

And to top it off, I just got out shot by the Flames 26 to 14.


But at least I got Patriot's Day off, suckas!


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: