This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030424   

Michael considered fate at 09:33   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
So the other day, I came back from a chinese restaurant with none other than a container of chinese food. I figured that the logical thing to do would be to put the container in the fridge right away, so that I wouldn't forget and end up with chinese food sitting out all night, but really, we all know that nothing like that happened. So, there I am, the next morning, running out the door, and lo, there is lunch sitting on the counter to grab on my way out. Sadly, I don't get a lunch break until about three that day. So, about 20 hours after arriving to the restaurant, I'm presented with the food, again. And everyone around was in shock and terror, as they were aware of the foods origin, and time stamp, and did not want to see me perish. And I told them, look, you silly cunts, I have a friend who eats his supermarket steak raw as fuck, and he never got a lick of parasites. And I went ahead and ate it, and they were shocked and horrified and all kinds of stuff, and I was fine.

The End


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: