This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030425   

Michael considered fate at 11:06   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Then I found myself in the back seat of a taxi...the taxi driver was driving like a maniac and I realized he was kidnapping me. I pulled out a plastic guitar pick from my pocket and reluctantly tried to jam it through his throat by reaching around to the front of his body. To be honest, my plan wasn't working too well because the guitar pick wasn't really sharp enough to break the skin...so i started slashing as much as I could and eventually it went in and he died. Where there's a will, there's a way.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: