This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030416   

Michael considered fate at 09:14   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Working "Off-Site" today. I guess that means I'm heading to a client's office. Shit, I should shave. Oh yeah, and take a shower too. And wipe that stupid grin off your face!! Do you think this is funny?? You won't think it's funny when I have my boot crammed up your..

Trying to get a double-cup of joe down the hatch in a record 15 minutes. Trying to burn one last copy of the software "just in case". Trying to not sweat my balls off - it's hot out there today!

Anyhow, nothing to see here today.. move along.. move along.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: