This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030527   

Michael considered fate at 09:07   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Burned through this photoessay of tony's today and gee if I almost didn't cry. Learned that the bowling alley filmed in the Big Lebowski was torn down. I ain't never been there but it still brought a tear to my eye. It's shit like this that's killing America.

Found yet another franchise steak house out by the mall. The 99. Outback. Friday's. Tuesday's.. and now Long Horn's. Okay, so maybe they aren't all steak houses but they are all nasty painful franchise joints. It blows my mind how well the pack them into those places each and every night. It's shit like this that's killing America.

Talked unions with my public works friend last night. He insisted that they protected the little guy, say nothing about corruption. Wait, I said, you work for public works - Your employer is the little guy - every little guy. Yes, he told me, but we're not safe without it. Not safe to take your 15 days sick time a year, I say. Not safe to fuck off on the job and whine about being called in cause one of your co-workers called in... *gasp*... sick. It's shit like this that's killing America.

Got some bad gas in the bike and had to get it out so I went searching for some siphon tubing. Wanted to go to Mom or Pop's but couldn't find any. Where do you find a Mom+Pop siphon tubing store? Had to go to Wal-Mart to buy my $2.37 piece of rubber plastic. Would it have killed me to pay $5 at Mom's or $6.50 at Pa's? Heck no but Mom and Pop retired a long time ago and I even ran into them at Wal-Mart - the richest people in the world. (the Walton's, not Mom and Pop). Good thing Wal-Mart's got a grocery section now cause Mom and Pop, having served their community in the store 7am to 6pm every day for 40 years, well they were looking to burn through some foodstamps.

Good thing Wal-Mart takes foodstamps.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: