This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030521   

Michael considered fate at 10:17   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
From the bunnster:

The Personality Disorder Test Results -

Disorder Rating Information
Paranoid:Low
Schizoid:Low
Schizotypal:Low
Antisocial:Low
Borderline:Low
Histrionic:Low
Narcissistic:Moderate
Avoidant:Low
Dependent:Low
Obsessive-Compulsive:Low

From the descriptions:

Narcissistic personality disorder is characterized by self-centeredness... They tend to make good first impressions, yet have difficulty maintaining long-lasting relationships. They are generally uninterested in the feelings of others and may take advantage of them.

I find this to be interesting, for sure. From my perspective I feel like I make weak first impressions (come across as an arrogant bastard) and over time people understand me a little more and realize that I'm more just a sarcastic bastard.. This seems to suggest the opposite.

Also, I feel like I'm interested in other's feelings.

Then again, I could just be blind to my own faults.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: