This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030514   

Michael considered fate at 12:38   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
hello all!!!!

Uhh. hi?

so sorry to send a mass email.

No you aren't.

i always hate getting them

Yes, don't we all. Thanks for thinking of me.

but at the same time, i understand that everyone is busy.

No... in fact I'm not busy at all. I'm sitting here reading a fucking mass email so *clearly* I have nothing important to be doing.

korean kids are sooooooooo cute!

That doesn't change the fact that this is a mass email you insensitive clod.


so i am sure that you are wondering what is up with the subject line

No, I wasn't. People always use the subject line as a marketing tool. A trick. Let's say something weird and off the wall so that *maybe* people will be tricked into actually reading my mass email. You didn't get this one past me... I just have nothing else at all to do at all but read mass emails.. at all.

i do admit it is a little odd.

Odd that I'm still reading your stupid mass email after the first paragraph? I agree.

anyway, i am sure i have put many of you to sleep by now, so i will end this email, but i would love to hear from all of you

Well.. here yah go. We all got together... sorta co-op like.. and wrote you a letter. What's better than sending a mass email? Getting one.

No go fuck yourself.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: