This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030516   

Michael considered fate at 11:07   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
I come here every day expecting to see something I haven't before .. but I don't.

I go to a bar and look up and down the rows of picnic tables and wonder how they got through the door but they're still the same picnic tables.

I tip-tap-tip-tap on the window to get the dirty chefs to look up from their work at the resto*bar and I raise my middle finger, bending over, and gesture towards my rear end. They smile and chuckle and once threw food and I keep walking, ankles rolling, down the cobblestone.

I look into each open door and past the filth in the corners and still it's the same people and the same town and I wonder if I ever might catch that midnight rendevous between two strangers - film canister exchanged by a slight of the hand.

It could happen. So I keep watching the familiar strangers going about their daily business. If you watch closely, which I am not famous for but will sometimes put my mind to, you can see their lives moving slowly through time. You need to keep adding up each encounter like a compost pile - rotate it and let it fester and soon you'll see the slow turn of their lives. If you're careful you can see the fat drip as it rolls over. A chicken in the roaster of life.

A Turkey.

they're all turkeys so it's a good thing we've figured out how to deep fat fry a turkey, s'alls I'm saying.

It's mid May and the BoSox are powering through the front 9 of the season with power hitting like we've never known yet still behind the dreaded yanks. Give them time, I say.. they'll be 5 back and no chance in hell by late August because the more things change the more they stay the same and no one in Boston likes anything more than a good reason to drink.

And I need a good reason to drink too because it's getting late. It's been over a month now and I have 14 days left on my card before time runs out and then there ain't no going back. I'm thinking heroin and crack cocaine too, because if you're going to go out you might as well do it up right.. huh? No? Okay. Just the drink then.. cause you're right.

Neil always told us it was better to burn out than to fade away but it's fucking fooling himself if he doesn't think a burn out is a fade out. It's better just to live your life and not get worked up about the bullshit.

Does anyone know where we'd be if we all just chilled the fuck out? No, absolutely not because it's about the most difficult thing for us to do. Programmed to fight we are and climb on each other - we're worse than a barrel of snakes. SNAKES!

Those monkeys that just fuck all the time with those stupid grins on their face.. they got things figured out. Bananas and blow. What more do you really need?

But we can't sit still.. we need to act out the play that our forefathers already wrote and performed before we were even born cause things just stay the same.

If your dad wore the fake beard and played Jesus in Act 3 then by god you better go get yourself a fake beard or you're going to be caught looking to fool.

If you think this great state ain't a'falling just like the good Romans and English and every other empire then you're high as a kite and you probably think Martha Washington was an alien. You've seen a normal distribution plotted on graph paper. You know what a sin curve looks like. Get over it.

If you think old Georgie ain't as crazy as Nero and Clinton wasn't as depraved as Caligula.. well then you're missing the picture because the more it changes the more it stays the same.

Microsoft is the new Standard Oil and the Internet is steamboat travel. Space exploration is Magellan in his ship and if you don't think it's about money money money then you're as nuts as they come.

Purple is the new Pink is the new Orange is the new Blue is the new Green is the new Purple.

You're the crazy and depraved and so am I and thank god for self-restraint or I'da buggered you in the cornhole already. Get over it already.

Pass the peanuts.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: