This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030515   

Michael considered fate at 10:35   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
I come in late and still no one has updated and I wonder because yesterday night was Wednesday.

Who goes out on a Wednesday?

I mean, I do sometimes.. but only because I'm as strong as an ox. I've calculated the amount of pain the average human can take while experiencing a hangover and it's about 1 to 1.5 days of work. That makes Thursday night the perfect go out night, but not Wednesday.

But like I said, I'm strong as an ox and I can take that kind of shit.

Not that I drank last night. Because I'm a non-drinking prostar... Yet even I have my limits and my limits are being stretched. I'm looking at two weeks of sweat and tears and then it's all I can drink, baby.

Someone told me I look thinner the other day. Whoa - back up. Just wait till I'm off this wagon train honey.

I'll ballon like a...uh....um. a ballon.

shut it. it's early


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: