This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030514   

Michael considered fate at 18:29   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
I'm sorry. I write an awful lot of bullshit and I don't even check my grammer or spelling. It's all a lot of bunk.. like that white stuff you squeeze out of a zit that's been festering just a little too long. You're not sure what it's for but man, it's there, so it must have a purpose.

Sometimes I do sit down and I have a lot on my mind and so I just write. Stream of thought sorta stuff. The only problem with it is it usually involves seething anger directed at a particular product, group of people, or area. And once I am seething mad it just keeps coming, jumping all over the place to different topics. I'm no good at staying on topic.

Case in point: Great practical joke - you know you can buy crickets to feed to ..uhh.. pet snakes or bugs or something? Right.. go order up a batch and dump them allll over your parents bedroom. I had one persnickety sucker get in my house last summer .. *just one*.. and it kept me up two nights in a row even though it was on the other side of the house and one floor down.

Think what 500 of them would do.

I think it's a good test of friendship. Do you really want to hang out with someone who didn't see the humour in having that joke played on them?

I like telling people the liquid on the top of your yogurt is bacteria feces. I like the fact that it never phases people as much as you'd think but if come out of the bathroom with wet hands and wipe it on your face and say "peed on my hands, peed on my hands!" in the most childish voice you can muster.. well gosh.

people get mad.

But I gotta say, Tony, I live on the ocean and I look at it everyday. I see the little bouys bobbing on the waves and the ferry chugging out across the water and it makes me happy. Everyday.

except when it rains. you're right about that tony. the only rain i can stand is the rain mid-way through the first week of summer vacation when you can run around in a wet tshirt and go inside and get dry and not care. but since i don't get those anymore.. those summer vacations.. well.

Someone wrote me today and said I read your blog mike, and I feel like a stalker. Worse than driving by my house eight times a day she said... but I don't know, I've never had someone so enamoured that they had to drive by my house 8 times a day.

I would say at this point I'd take the drama. A story is better than none and I thrive in social situations through the telling of bad anecdotal stories because I don't actually have anything interesting to say. If someone stalked me.. well.. I'd have something to say, now wouldn't I?

But all of this comes at an interesting time when our bunnie is feeling antsy and questioning how long she can maintain her anonymous status. I feel for her cause she is working on an experiment, a piece of art as it were, that relies very heavily on that anonymity (which I'm sure I just mispelled). Also, though, I don't feel like I need the anonymity. It would make me someone I'm not, make me say things I don't mean.. more so. Like the incredible hulk my brain would triple in size, popping my eyeballs out of their sockets and cracking my skull open and we'd just have a nasty mess, now wouldn't we?

And in all honesty, as much as I sometimes cringe to think of certain people stumbling upon my site.. as much as I think twice about posting certain things because I know certain people do read the site, 95% of this...what you. That's what you get. I like the wide open truth here, and I don't have a lot of regrets.

I'm an ass.. I have things to apologize for.. I'm a tool sometimes - one of those blunt metal working ones that you hammer with - and I can admit it but that's part of who I am.

what you see is what you get.

they have an acronym for that in computer interface design

WYSIWYG

people actually pronounce it out to make themselves seem cool.

they pronounce GUI gooey

they pronounce SCSI scuzzy

Makes me wonder what pipe they're smokin from cause I must be on some different shit.

Did I mention I smoke occasionally? Oohhhh. That makes me.. uh.. I dunno, Canadian? Ha. What a bad bad boy. You wait though.. I laugh now.. but in a few short years - 2 maybe - they'll be knocking my door down and arresting me for what I say here today. They'll probably be wearing black uniforms too.

For now though I can say it's all fun and games. I will leave the tears for the cell.

So if anyone wants dirt on the Great Batcheldini, read it here first. All the shit that's not fit for any other medium.. this is where you get it.

I think.. for sake of science, sociological science maybe (a dirty pleasure of mine, i must admit), I will open this place up for questions of truth. I don't mean to make a big thing of it.. but.. if anyone out there finds themselves with a burning question - I will answer it with 100% complete truthfulness (to the best of my ability, which means, if you read the small print, 40~50% truth once federal, state, and local truth has been accessed).

I really like the idea of that.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: