This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030515   

Michael considered fate at 17:11   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
'net was down all day, mostly, so I had to stare blankly at my code and pretend to work. I paced back and forth a lot and made sure to visit all the people at work who I knew would keep me with their little stories and questions about my hike. Finally, by three, I was so antsy I just got the hell out of the office and went for a drive.

Learned today that pregnancy is a legal form of disability. Whoot? I won't even touch that one with a ten foot pole.

All else failed so I returned to my desk to get some work done.. only to find the 'net back up and working fine.

*phew*

close call.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: