This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030527   

Michael considered fate at 10:43   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
So despite being dead tired and having little to no motivation to do work lately I have nevertheless been in a wildly chipper mood. To the point where a number of people have commented on it.

It's strange that people think something is wrong when michael "appears in a good mood".. sounds like a bad sign to me. I don't know why people say that though because even though I may come off bit sarcastic and grumpy it's really just who I am and I'm usually in a good mood and always happy to hang out with people.

I'm not a cynic! I told someone the other day, I'm realistically satisfied.

I don't think they got it. Maybe that's just it - they don't get it.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: