This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030521   

Michael considered fate at 18:59   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Tried to eat decadently but I mostly failed.

Gourmet pizza buffet? Not decadent, I suppose, but really - how can you say no?

Pesto pizza
Sausage and Spinach pizza
Five Cheese pizza
Apple Crisp pizza

I did my best.

I am looking forward to the 31st, when I so unceromoniously get completely trashed, like you would not believe. Even you!

More tonight from under the covers - cause I got me some free wireless broadband, oh yah.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: