This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030523   

Michael considered fate at 18:48   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
The University called for me today.

"Hullo, this is Nasim from McGill University" the message said.

I called her back, wondering the whole while what they could possibly want from me after two years.

"Hi Michael.. I am doing an audit here and I was just going over your application.."

Uhh.. okay honey, but I applied in **1996**.. You're a little late.

"And I see here that you marked down that you're American.. but you paid Canadian Tuition rates while you were here"

Yah.. well.. if you remember.. (perhaps you don't, it was **1997**) I brought in proof of Canadian citizenship mid way through my first semester.

"Can you possibly just send me a photocopy of your Canadian citizenship card?"

Yah, sure honey. I'll do that.

HA.. even if I wasn't Canadian.. do you suppose they thought they were going to collect on my ass?.. TWO years later?.. HA


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: