This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030620   

Michael considered fate at 14:40   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
1. Is your hair naturally curly, wavy, or straight? Long or short?

Straight, thin, always.. short for now. often very much so. Sometimes not.

2. How has your hair changed over your lifetime?

Beyond the three years of un-checked growth in high school when I got it down to as long as mid-shoulder blade or longer, it has generally stayed the same - short and to the point. I never really pulled off the grade-school spike and I can't grow 'burns for the life of me. It was died orange, with halloween as an excuse, for six months once in college and last year I did go shaved, just to say I'd done it.. and I sort of liked it.

3. How do your normally wear your hair?

Unkempt.

I don't believe in hairdryers. After my late morning shower, I usually ride down the highway to work with my head out the window to dry it off.

4. If you could change your hair this minute, what would it look like?

Mohawk.

5. Ever had a hair disaster? What happened?

Yeah, ever 3 months.

It's called a mini-mullet.

perhaps you've heard of it...


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: