This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030620   

Michael considered fate at 12:43   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Alas, I am actually working today. The posts might be far and few between.

But as long as I'm here right now, an interesting tidbit of uselessness:

Last night I sat on my dining room floor with a motorcycle fuel tank betwixt my legs as I tried to monkey the fuel pump out of it. I put my favourite movie, The Burbs, in the VCR so I could listen to it while I worked. The bad guys in the movie, if you will recall, move into the neighbourhood and cause a lot of suspicion because no one ever saw the old residents of the house, the Knapps, move out.

After I was done fiddling, I settled in front of the tv and popped in the first DVD of the new "Homicide: Life on the Street" seasons 1 & 2 box set. I watched the first ever episode, "The Ghost of Goode". If you are familiar with the show you will know that murder cases are chalked up on a big whiteboard in the homicide department. As new cases come in the name of the dead fellow is written under the lead detective's column in red marker. When a case is solved, it is wiped clean and re-written in black.

The first name you see on the whiteboard, in the first episode, (written in black of course, as the murder was just solved in the movie I had watched not 10 min earlier) is..

Knapp.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: