This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030615   

Michael considered fate at 18:29   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Do your kidney's ever just complain at you? Does your spleen whine? Does your liver have a beef with you?

Sometimes I just wake up and they don't seem happy. They generally get along with each other but they're is always some bad words for the boss upstairs. It's like they have a little union down there and they think they can just walk out whenever they want. Luckily I've tied them into a pretty lengthy contract which I feel strengthens my overall business situation but that doesn't stop them from getting cranky and putting out bad work.

And man did they put out some bad work the other day. I won't go into the details but let's just say it wasn't fit for sale.

It's mostly my kidney's I worry about. They are a rowdy bunch and tend to think they have more power than they really do. They're always trying to get my testicles to come up and join them so they'll have a stronger united front by my boys, they play on a different field and generally don't want much to do with those gastro-tract folks. They think it's dirty business. Which it is, don't get me wrong, it's just the way they like to play the game.

If ever there were a mob within it would most definitely be the gastro family running things at the top.

I won't tell you who the Don would be..


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: