This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030630   

Michael considered fate at 17:24   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Doktor Update

Friday night I was out and about with some folks from work, drinkin' some PBR from a can and generally enjoying the beautiful weather and thinking to myself: well gee, life ain't really _that_ bad..

I met up with some more friends, a pleasant surprise, and then even more. Everyone was out and about and the beer was flowing freely.

Then I met Teddy Ruxpin.

Teddy Ruxpin, a friend of a friend .. of a friend, as it turns out, knows the Doktor. Teddy is a drug representative. Teddy lifts weights and wears gold chains and drives a Honda S2000... despite all of this he actually seems like a nice enough guy and friendly enough.

When I was asked about my "current interest" by my friend I mentioned the doktor, and that she was a resident.. My friend immediately exclaimed that Teddy knew _all_ the residents as he is always at the hospital. If I read between the lines well enough, I'd say Teddy knows most of the residents pretty well, if yah know what I mean. "What's her name? What's her name?" my friend asked..

Well.. uhh... the Doktor.

"Teddy, do you know the Doktor?" she asked.

Teddy, with a chuckle, replied in the affirmative.

Teddy, with a chuckle, replied with some friendly advice.

Teddy said, if I was going to bring that doktor home, I should make sure to Triple-Bag It

Good 'ol Teddy.

Thanks.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: