This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030616   

Michael considered fate at 12:07   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Don't know if I saw you, if I would kiss you or kill you
It probably wouldn't matter to you anyhow


Tony posted the summer tour dates for Dylan and I note that he'll be playing in NH in August.

But I don't know where I'll be in August. That's a long ways away. I also noted OAR's future tour date in NH.. in August.

Dylan's recent album Time out of Mind was a fabulous piece of work and it just goes to show you that when a man knows how to strum a guitar - he knows how to strum a guitar - no matter how old are drugged out or washed up or dead he may appear.

I should go to both shows - and I want to - but I also know I'm lazy and I don't really dig on rock shows. It's an unfortunate situation that is most likely the fault of my parents and a lack of motivation on my part but I just don't get into the scene too much. To clarify, I do dig on live music. I dig on seeing the band rock out and perform and give a great show.

I don't dig on sweaty pre-teens.

I don't dig on drunk frat boys.

I don't dig on booby grabbing.

Okay, I dig on that last one.. but only when she wants it and even then I'd be too shy anyway.

Blows my mind that here, even in this late century of ours with the technology and the awareness and the power that we have - we still get together in big groups and act like animals... Only human animals, not animal animals. Show me an animal that, when in a mob, will gang rape one of it's own.

kill? sure.. that happens.

attack? push down? put in it's place?

sure, that too.

but show me an animal that gets together with it's buddy's and gang rapes one of it's own... show me one that doesn't end in delta or kappa or something like that.

Nature is a cruel mother, for those more sensitive types, to be sure.. but nature is also fair and balanced and unbending - something the supreme court could learn a few lessons from. In fact, I challenge anyone to find a modern social or political problem that couldn't be solved by simply asking Momma Nature what she would do.

That girls got some wisdom.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: