This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030630   

Michael considered fate at 17:05   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Earlier, when I said:

But I won't play with as much enthusiasm as a lotta people out there do. You know, the people with the Star Trek trilogy on a shelf next to their tv who also played football in high school? Yah.. those people try a lot harder than me.

I was referring to those people that are football players, are cool (or trying to be) but you can tell the real them cause they have the star trek movies on their shelf. nothing wrong with star trek, i'm just saying it says something about your character and it says that, if you were playing high school ball then you were probably doing it to impress the ladies, and that's just trying a bit harder than I ever did... will?

I meant the star trek movies.. didn't mean to say trilogy.. didn't mean to confuse.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: