This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030627   

Michael considered fate at 12:32   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Friday Five

How are you planning to spend the summer?

This summer, 2003, has the potential to be the Summer of Michael. This, of course, is pending the write-off of one doktor. It is saddening to me that this doktor is continuing to muck up my plans but such is life. When things do get resolved a rampage will ensue. I hope.

What was your first summer job?

Besides haying - which I don't really count because I was barely old enough to know what the hell a job was in the first place and I just arranged bails up on top of the truck as they threw them in at me - the first job was a bank job. Not your typical 9 to 5, though, as I was proofing in the back office and balancing big numbers and printing reports. It was more of a 2pm-8pm job, and it served it's purpose well. I made more than minimum wage, and that was all I cared about. With the money (what little of it I spent) I purchased my first sound card and a blazingly fast 9600 baud modem. Prometheus.. or something like that.

If you could go anywhere this summer, where would you go?

Camp. To sit and relax and sail and swim and not have to think about the time or the date or who is ringing the telly or who isn't.

The last two questions, best and worst vacations.. meh.. what's the point?


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: