This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030609   

Michael considered fate at 11:31   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Fuck! 35 years old! How does that happen!?

Yes.. How *does* that happen? 35 years old and still a virgin.

Not 38 years old and never kissed a girl, at least, but prison can do that to a man. Prison can do a lot of things. Prison can help you find religion, lose your faith, write a novel, or just pump a lot of iron.

Most of the time they just pump a lot of iron.

It's too bad too, to think of all the numbasses sitting in jail stairing at their little tv sets and just wasting away when they could be producing..something. Somthing besides license plates anyway.

Shawshank.. that's a good one. Didn't seem like he produced much for years upon years but he tunneled straight through the walls and climbed through the sewer for freedom. A lot of people ewwww at that part but a little sewage seems a small price to pay for your freedom.

For your virginity.

Friend of mine is dating a born-again virgin. A 32 year old Mormon that has declared a moratorium on sex until he is married. She complains but she doesn't seem to do too much about it. They watch a lot of movies.

on their little tvs.

Talked to someone this weekend about the "evil darkness" that is communism. He talked about the prison it is with walls of darkness and the blackening of the heart as it looses it's faith.

Personally, the only faith I ever needed was the shit that George Michael talked about.. I thought maybe I needed more once. Pumped a lot of iron and got me some religion - well, not organized anyway - but a sort of religion. It was based on a bottle of beer and rooted in good times and it worked for me for quite awhile. I worshipped under that god for a a long time.. but place and time changs and like everything has it's time and place so every religion has it's.. and this one, well.. it just didn't work anymore.

Now I'm without the faith. Walled within a prison, perhaps - my prison of metal cages and cages of doubt and remorse and cages of questions - always questions. But not a cage bound by faith. God does not carry the key to my cell - I do.

I am free to walk about, in fact, within the prison. I go from the prison yard to the gym to the library with all it's donated books.. to my cell. I walk where I want and when I want but I'm still within the prison and at the end of the day I'd rather sleep on an old metal cot with a mattress than on the cement floor so I always find myself back in my cell by the end of the day.

Lights out at 10PM and no talking. Sounds harsh, I know but I smuggled a contraband maglite and I read under the covers at night.

Gotta bend the rules just a little bit to stay sane in this place.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: