This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030617   

Michael considered fate at 16:27   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
If I knew better (which I clearly do not) I would write here more, for your reading pleasure. I would get up early and go running and then come here and write about it for you. I would bike to work and blog about it. I would buy a sailboat, sail around the world, complain about it, and then put it right here, on this blog, for you.

Everything is about you, afterall.

If I realized and accepted that some can get away with nothing but their wonderously witty writing on their blogs and that I am not one of them - I would pay for a webhost, take pictures, post them along side my ramblings, and then we might actually have something to work with.

But instead I just sit here and chew on this tack.

warnings to the wise
- check motorcycle tank for excessive rust before purchase.. it's not gonna cost much but it's putting a kink in my riding and i have to deal with it.

I am notorious for ignoring chores.

I haven't been grocery shopping in months.

I barely know what laundry is - and even then it's something _other_ people do.

I haven't changed my oil in over a year.. luckily I had a butler around for awhile so I had him do it.

I didn't even pay my butler for months.

It's shit like that, you know, that'll get you nowhere - and you might even lose your butler!

Ask around.

I speak the truth.




Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: