This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030620   

Michael considered fate at 17:36   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
the june teeth are bothering me today. i take a trip to the dentist and they poke around and ask me things like

do you chew?

well, yah lady, i chew. how the fuck yah think I get my food down.

well, can i ask one more thing? 'yah have to use so many cuse words?

'fuck yah mean, lady?

i mean who the hell does she think she is coming in here, in this little cubicle of a fucking dentists office and asking *me* about my goddamn teef and do i fucking chew... then it occurs to me. i get it. oh yeah. she means the 'baccy.

no, man.. i mean lady, no i don't chew tobacco!

well do you want to buy a toof brush?

they're always trying to sell you something... abfc.. always be fucking closing and if you don't believe it git out.. git out my house. right now. you're too young for these ears and these eyes you need to sit down. $500 for lazzzzzer whitening. $500 fucking bucks to have pearlies on both rows and goddamn if people aren't out there paying for it .. 100, 200, 300, 400, there yah go buddy: $500 bucks.

blow my fucking mind.

but can you whiten this? can you whiten my attitude for me? $500 doesn't seem like so much anymore, does it?



Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: