This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030627   

Michael considered fate at 17:18   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
We've all been over this before but I'm too goddamn cheap to pay for a webhost so is it my fault that my comments don't work well and don't let me know when I have a new comment and don't refresh right so I have a comment number under each post?

A resounding yes, folks, yes it is my fault.

My fault too that, after a week of no comments, I gave up doing the 'ol click through.. like looking for fans in the dark, you're bound to get your fingy's cut to smithens.

But enough of that.. I appreciate nonetheless. It's almost better if I don't know they aren't there because then I don't respond and if I don't respond I'm just me, an action, not a reaction... and who really likes a REaction anyway? It's always the action itself that really counts.

Take, for example, the assasination of Archduke Ferdinand. Fascinating stuff, to be sure. The reaction? That whole WWI thing.. whatever *that* was about. Does anyone really care? No.

Take, for example, Sosa.. it was the cork in the bat that did it for me, not what the league did to him. Do I *really* want to put much weight on what a bunch of bureaucratic dillholes decide to do after the fact? No.

Take, for example, the naming of the Student Union building of McGill University. Do you think I care whether or not the University refused to recognize the student's vote for "The Shatner Building"? No.. it's named the Shatner Building, that's alls I'z care.

So action, my fellow Americans! Run to the nearest corner store, the nearest dep, the closest package store. Buy yourself some beer. Get yourself some drunk. No one, and I mean no one, is gonna remember or care or even pay attention to your moaning and groaning the next morning - least of all you - so get out there and enjoy yourself!



Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: