This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030725   

Copyright by Jeff Jarvis
Michael considered fate at 12:27   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
I just got such a kick out of Jeff's copyright notice on buzzmachine that I think, for the sake of a little humour, I'll rip it off. Word for word. Yeah.

COPYRIGHT NOTICE:
It's mine, I tell you, mine! All mine! You can't have it because it's mine! You can read it (please); you can quote it (thanks); but I still own it because it's mine! I own it and you don't. Nya-nya-nya. So there.
COPYRIGHT 2002-2003-20?? by Michael Batchelder


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: