This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20030729   

..Erp
Michael considered fate at 18:06   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Met a dude in the supermarket line the other day. He was bouncing one of those 99 cent beach balls - orange - and he told the cashier girl "Hey, if I can bounce this and hit the ceiling, you should give it to me for free". "uhh, I can't really do that," she said. "Well, if I can't hit the ceiling I'll pay double.." She looked skeptical and said "I can't take double for it, either," and she scrunched up her face.

He was buying 10 or so bananas, a few boxes of soy milk, some soy protein bars, and a lot of yogurt.

"My mom told me once that I was going to grow up," he said, looking at me and palming the beach ball, "but she liiiied!" He grinned. He had a scruffy orangish beard and blonde hair. "I'll give the extra money to him," he said to the cashier, pointing at the bag boy. "No no! To me!" she said, smiling.

He tried to bounce the ball and hit the ceiling.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: